5 Weight Loss Tips Your Personal Trainer Will Never Tell You
5 Weight Loss Tips Your Personal Trainer Will Never Tell You!
1. You don’t have to go to the gym to lose weight.
There is only a fraction of our population who actually enjoy going to the gym. But most people force themselves to join the gym as punishment, then dread going. This type of mindset creates more stress, which can negatively impact metabolism, digestion, and recovery. Will-power can only get you so far. I work with clients just like you everyday to develop habits and adopt mindset shifts that bring about the change you desire.
2. Intense exercise and food restriction usually result in lack of motivation and a calorie binge; the opposite of what you’re hoping for. Harsh exercise and rigid rules will not produce long term positive results. What if you could eat what you want when you want and feel satiated? Forget calorie counting and weighing your food. There is definitely a simpler way!
3. Small, incremental change over an extended period of time will have a better long term impact on your health than completely overhauling your life in the name of fitness. Doing everything perfectly 10% of the time is not as impactful as doing a little bit better 100% of the time. My program simplifies this process so you have more time and energy to focus on what’s important to you – living the life you choose to live!
4. You can’t out-train a poor nutrition plan. The saying, “Abs are made in the kitchen” is mostly true. What you eat is only part of the equation. How, where, and why you eat are equally as important. Have you ever found yourself eating out of boredom or simply because there was food in front of you? These are two forms of mindless eating. Becoming mindful about what you put into your body can have a dramatic impact on your overall well-being.
5. There is a way to reach and maintain a healthy weight without sacrificing your joy! Learn to eat, move, and live well. My synergistic approach helps you to LIVE A VIBRANT LIFE FULL OF ENERGY & PURPOSE!
Your time is NOW! Click HERE to sign up TODAY.